CALL NOW FOR AN APPOINTMENT ON 0207 043 0748

Laser Skin Rejuvenation

London aesthetic clinic offers laser skin rejuvenation with Cynosure Elite+

Researchers have found that only about 20% of how you age is genetic which means that the remaining 80% comes from how we ‘mistreat’ our skin through smoking, sun damage, alcohol and toxins. A laser skin facial with Cynosure Elite+ will help to improve the overall texture of your skin by stimulating collagen and reversing some of these signs of ageing to give a fresher, smoother look. It will help to reduce uneven pigmentation and rosacea, reverse the signs of sun-damaged skin and smooth wrinkles.

WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY

“I was really surprised with the results of the laser skin facial. Now, with the guidance of my therapist, it’s really possible to improve my sun-damaged skin and fight the signs of ageing”

BEFORE & AFTER PICTURES

laser_before_after-2    Cynosure_Elite_Skin_Tightening-01-lg


TREATMENT SUMMARY

[column type=”three-fifths”]

Number of Treatments Four to six treatments ideally, three to four weeks apart
Procedure Time 30 minutes
Anaesthetic Not necessary
Sensitivity Period None
Back to Work Same day
Full Recovery None
Duration of Results Ongoing with maintenance

[/column]

[column type=”whole”]


FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is it?

A laser facial skin treatment works by using light to target unwanted discolourations in your skin, including freckles, sun spots, age spots, enlarged blood vessels, and the blush of rosacea, reducing or eliminating their appearance.

Who is suitable?

Following a full consultation with Dr Joney De Souza, who will take your medical history and assess your suitability for the treatment.

What’s the treatment like? 

Patients describe a range of sensations from tingling to the snap of a rubber band as the laser treatment is administered.

Unlike other treatments that actually remove an outer layer of skin and require healing time, a laser skin facial works by targeting the underlying pigments and vessels that you wish to eliminate and since there is little or no downtime, you can return to your daily routine immediately. Dr Joney De Souza will provide you with post-treatment care instructions.

To achieve optimal benefits, patients typically have multiple treatments, scheduled three to four weeks apart. Treatment sessions usually last about 30 minutes.

What happens afterwards?

There is little or no downtime with this treatment so you can return to your normal activities straight away.

How can I book an appointment?

Contact Dr Joney De Souza Aesthetic Clinic today on 0207 043 0748 and book your free consultation or email us at clinic@drjoneydesouza.com


X